Monday, April 25, 2011

Cello (Formula Poem)

The strings of weave, final and emerging--
crane-coiling-- (^

I know your music;
I feature the shut it disperses to meet.

Me to shape with paper twisted,
tension in sleep;
Me to see yet free, and I swear silken--
breath I roll plain to strain door locks.

I note fingers in the memory;
I name strings
as I and anonymous meet.
I am side-followed, a draw that's easing.

I, the familiar scent of apart;
I reach for tendons and body-- 

so hear delusion dimensions
and my shoulders close.
Know I am
when our sheets tighten--

we became your outer and quickly learned air
            carried between creases and folds.

You a heat I discern as striving,
and where blossoms focus I wander
as a one-and-convinced forget,

until we stand near to plains--
                                      
                                          entrance doors. 

This natural 

                      standing between,
                                                    that inner between us
and what lingers where I can't descend--
my too-present vibrating sides fastened elegantly.

(Winter 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment